Wared Logistics Launches Operations - APRIL 15, 2009
JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA – APRIL 15, 2009
- Wared Logistics, the world-class provider of logistics and transportation services for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, announces the formal launch of its comprehensive service offerings. Wared Logistics is a joint venture (JV) between Zahid Group Holding and Construction Products Holding Company (CPC). Both companies have over 30 years of logistics experience. Wared acquired Zahid Heanor and United Transport Company, the respective transport operations of the JV partners.
Wared Logistics has formed four operating companies, each providing unique component logistics services.
- Wared Transport provides container drayage, full truckload, and specialized heavy-lift transport.
- Wared Express provides Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) and Shuttle/Express transport services, including local pick-up and delivery.
- Wared Distribution provides contract warehousing and inventory management services for general commodities and refrigerated products.
- Wared International provides Global Trade Management services -- forwarding and customs brokerage/clearance.
“Wared provides the ultimate logistical solutions to serve its customers in the Middle East and North Africa region,” stated the CEO of Wared Logistics. “Starting with established operations allows Wared to deliver the quickest, most accurate, and most cost-effective fulfillment and delivery experience for every customer.”Wared has the knowledge of the business practices, regulations, and ways-of-working in its geographies that position it for significant success.